About Me

My photo
My wife & I were able to put University of Michigan & Michigan State rivalry aside. We have been married for 44 years, have 4 children and 9 grandchildren. I was an active Rotarian. I ran my own sales company for a number of years. Customers were here & overseas. I felt fortunate to have had both Ford & Mercedes as customers.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What happens if you have a medical emergency and you can't speak? Patent Pending encoding in the Medical Emergency Response System gives your address to the 911 Operator as soon as the connection is made. You don't need to say a word.

What happens if I'm unable to open the door for Paramedics and there is no one else at home with me at that moment? Paramedics will have immediate access if there already is one of the Company's newly designed Lock Boxes on your front door handle. We'll be giving more information on this in future Posts.

Keep in mind that Firemen will make sure Paramedics have immediate access. They'll break through a window or knock down a door so they do. Replacement is expensive: over $300.

No comments:

Post a Comment