About Me

My photo
My wife & I were able to put University of Michigan & Michigan State rivalry aside. We have been married for 44 years, have 4 children and 9 grandchildren. I was an active Rotarian. I ran my own sales company for a number of years. Customers were here & overseas. I felt fortunate to have had both Ford & Mercedes as customers.

Monday, October 18, 2010

We've covered a number of medical emergencies that Medical Emergency Systems get Paramedic help on the way very quickly. We feel privileged to be able to offer 2 on our website, from a Company that offers important new features that competition does not offer.

Competition charges a monthly fee of $29.95 per month. Many require a Contract for 3 years. I don't think this is very important for anyone for anyone who is considering getting a Medical Emergency System. Why,you buy it to help you live Independently for as many more years as posible. A hospital Case Management person, told me that several patients who have had to become a patient again in their Hospital have been using them for 15 years or more. That's an outlay of over $5,000. You buy ours for $279.95 and it's yours forever, without any additional fees. I'll be giving you some of these important technological advances in future Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment